Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello! THIS IS MAH BLOG.

HEY BLOGGING WORLD 

I see you've come to my blog. First off, I'd like to say a huge thank you. NEVER HAVE I EVER DREAMT OF HAVING MY OWN BLOG. But then the other day I came across this site and was like "...hey." 

 Bang.  

Now I have my very own blog. Well I'm Katie, very nice to meet you. I'm a wannabe cartoonist who doodles for a hobby. By the way, i'm still in high school.  

You see that character above? The one with the hair? That's me. Well not really, but you get the point, it's how I draw myself. 

All this blog will probably be about is my life. I'm in art class, enjoy science (specifically astronomy), and am a self proclaimed carnivore. Did I mention i'm in the marching band? Yeah. I am one of those cool kids twirling flags in the front called the colorguard. YEAYYY GUARD. I have some friends too. They all certainly have their own colorful little personalities. 

Now before I drag this blog post on for too long, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVEN VISITING. I am one of those overreacting girly girls who cries of happiness even when they see one person viewed their post.  

I hope you'll visit my comical blog again! I promise this wont be my last post. 

With love, Katie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment