Thursday, January 12, 2012

Russian Swag

So I had quite the day today. The highlight of my day is always the free time I spend with my friend Anya. She's Russian. I'm sure she'd want you to know that. 

Anya has one of the best senses of humor I've ever seen. She somehow can twist almost anything to make it sound hilarious.  

But she always swears. I DON'T THINK THIS GIRL CAN GO 4 SENTENCES WITHOUT CUSSING. 
 

I also have a problem. Im a cartoonist for the school newspaper, and I was just given my topic. 5 minutes later, I thought of this amazing punchline. 10 minutes later I COMPLETELY FORGOT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGEEEE 

So as I type I'm trying to remember what I was thinking. 

I'm also trying to get Anya to tell me a funny story via Facebook chat. 
 
It's okay, I'm sure she's just RUSSIAN to tell me! OHOHOHO 


KBYE, 
Katie  


No comments:

Post a Comment